Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 3: Your First Love

My first love... well I think this is kind of vague.... I'm not sure if it is wanting a man or what because my first love was definitely grape jello. I guess I can make this whatever I want so I'm going to cover all of my first loves!

Before men were even in the picture there was grape jello! Need I say more.... it's pretty hard to beat grape jello!
After grape jello... well my first love was a movie star... he's strong... loving... protective... handsome...awesome... really everything my young heart desired.....yes... I loved Sylvester Stallone...

But don't we all have movie stars that we grow up in love with? My first love that wasn't a movie star and wasn't grape jello was a man I don't even really remember his name.... I think it was John. When I was little probably around 5-6 maybe even younger I don't really know.... but let me tell you this story. It was the first camp I had ever gone to... I was nervous, shy and scared out of my mind. It was only a YMCA day camp but still. Anyway first day of camp..... the leader of my group walks in and I fell in love. He's probably like 50 now hahahahahahahaha! Anyway, I thought he was the hottest man that walked the planet, besides Sylvester Stallone, and he was so nice and wonderful. When I went home from camp I made a diary by stapling some pieces of paper together and there I professed my love for him. I'm such a hopeless romantic hahaha! I colored pictures of us together with lots of hearts and then camp ended.... and so did our love.....BUT I do have one more first love who is still with me and will be forever and I'm so glad! His name is Jesus! We've been through a lot and he still thinks I'm awesome and even beautiful. He's so good to me and will forever remain my true first love.

2 comments:

  1. ....still have that diary? I'm gonna need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first love was Chuck Norris but then I met Dave. Then Dave was the top of the list until I met Jesus! I agree with you. Jesus is the greatest love anyone could ever know and best of all He will never leave us or stop loving us for any reason. I love your blog and hope you are bored a lot if this is what you do when you are bored! lol
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete