Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 14: A Picture of You Last Year - How Have You Changed?





This picture was taken during spring break last year... so basically one year ago exactly. I don't think I've changed much, especially not in appearance. My hair is a little different I don't have as many awesome layers anymore... and I've lost 10lbs but those are the only things that are different in appearance... BUT where I am in life is quite different. I graduated from college and am about to move to Arizona to start Physical Therapy school. With that I am becoming more responsible for myself and my decisions. This life change is also causing a lot of stress, but gold is refined in the fire. ALSO, I am an aunt now. My adorable nephew Noah Barrett Wheatley was born in December and gets cutter everyday! So, all in all this year I've gone through some growing up and gaining of new titles and am about to embark on the biggest life change ever to hit this small town girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment