Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 2: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

                             http://iplot.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/18/boredom.jpg
A Moment of Boredom is the name I chose for my blog because I created my blog during a five hour layover in the Seattle airport..... You can only people watch for so long before you start being the creepy person everyone starts to notice and avoid. Also, it is only in my moments of boredom that I'm going to be able to blog. Which is nice because I often find that it's in the moments of boredom that I find myself reflecting over things and doing my best thinking. I never thought I would have a blog... when I think blogger I think computer geek... but none the less here I am.... I guess that's what boredom can do to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment