Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9: A Favorite Picture of Your Best Friend


Once again I have a case of indecisiveness..... how can I pick a favorite picture of my best friend.... so here's a few!!!!!!!!!
Awwwww my BF Zach and I 
 This made my favorite list for so many reasons.... I just love how Jess's hair is attacking her face... and we all just look awesome!!!!! This was such a fun trip to CA!
Zach being a rockstar.... like usual
Pretty sure this was Zach pretending to be a deer..... I love it!
Jess' wedding!
One of our many wonderful times at the man cave!
We are pretty hardcore if you couldn't tell.... why do I have a knife at Jordan's neck you ask..... well stop asking stupid questions.......
Ummmm basically the cutest little guy ever! This is Zach when he was little..... awwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment