Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding



I love weddings... and as every girl does I have often thought of what I want my wedding to be like... beautiful, everyone I know attending, perfect weather, flowers everywhere, the perfect day! Some people like to have their weddings in some far off amazing place like Belize, Hawaii, the Bahamas. The only problem with that is.. I actually want people to be able to come.....
So my dream wedding..... I guess I don't really have it all planned out and that's probably a good thing, but I do know of some qualities that I do dream of it having.
~ A groom
~ A normal ceremony containing a pastor and a church.... actually it doesn't have to be a church I don't guess and I don't know if I want it to be inside or outside
~ Lots of flowers
~ I want it to be a lot of fun for everyone involved and everyone that comes... one of my friends got married recently and she did a great job of this! Weddings can tend to be dry and boring sometimes... not mine!
~ Like 3 or 4 or 5 bridesmaids
~ A beautiful wedding dress!
~ I don't usually like to be the center of attention, but in this case I want everyone to be there!
~ Cake.. I often think about making my own wedding cake.... but that would probably turn into a disaster

I want my wedding to be      Beautiful  .  Elegant  .  Intimate  .  Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment