Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 4: Your Parents

Introducing Richard Basset Wheatley and Tambry Thanda Wheatley..... These are my parents two wonderful people who have done way too much for me! My dad has worn many hats throughout my life..... he taught me to dance, hunt, and fish... introduced me to Novo Combo's Up Periscope, and was the rockstar who inspired me to become a musician. He has been in many bands my favorite of which I believe was called Sundance.... it was a Christian worship band in the 90s.... I had their tape... it was pretty awesome. He has worked at the post office all my life and loves chocolate covered pecan clusters. He is a big time outdoors man and enjoys hunting, fishing and hiking.

My mom is probably the sweetest lady anyone will ever meet. She has done so much for me and supports me through everything! Usually we get along like best friends. She used to work at a Little Debbie's factory/shop when she was younger. She taught me my ABC's, inspired me to become a gymnast (as she was one in high school) and introduced me to my first love... grape jello! Now she works at a law firm as an accountant where she enjoys getting coffee out of their new fancy Starbucks machine. She also enjoys the outdoors and goes hunting, fishing and hiking with my dad. She also likes numbers and doing my taxes......

With parents like these how can you not turn out wonderful..... my point exactly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment