Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To

Right now I am looking forward to nice weather... it's been a long long winter here in Montana... and I am so sick of it. Many people say oh this is Montana stop complaining about the weather... But I'm from here most people aren't so to all of you who have told me things like that... you can shut it... you probably aren't even a true Montanan! I hate winter and snow gets old real fast... I guess that's what happens when you grow up with long winters all your life, you begin to hate them. They lose their beauty and luster... soon after Christmas. March is the worst... it's always a mix of snow, rain and sun all combining to make everything slushy, muddy, wet and gross everywhere you go.... and do I even need to mention all the potholes?!?!?!?! They were so bad this year my car about disappeared in them a couple times....

They are basically going to have to rebuild the entire road system of Missoula. BUT March is now coming to a close and the days have slowly started to get warmer... I've even been privileged to see the sun on a couple of occasions. So things are starting to look up, but I'm really looking forward to those nice warm days when I can wear flip flops and not have to worry about walking in snow or mud or a combination of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment